Sunday, April 27, 2014

My first scrapbook

Hi All,

I am back with a new post again. This one is a scrapbook/album, with box, which I have made for my brother. I have used a mix of pattern papers, card stocks, and embellishments with ribbons and tags. Please let me know whether I can use any kind of improvisation.

Picture - heavy post..













Below are the tiny notelets that I attached to a black card stock and added to the album at the last. A few lines for him from me :)


























Youtube Link for video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OksmqEw2Wl4&feature=youtu.be

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute scrapbook, love the journaling .TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hand drawn images..lovely scrapbook
    Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete