Monday, May 5, 2014

Some tries with my distress inks

Impressed by various projects in the Internet, I thought of giving a try to distress ink colouring and distress ink pattern for background. So, here are some of my tries. 

Below picture shows my first card, where I have coloured grass, sky and sun using distress ink pad. I have cut a card stock in the shape of the mountain and then used it over a white card stock and coloured the grass. Same for my cloud based colouring where I have used some card stock cut in the cloud pattern for the sky. For Sun, I made a small circle cut in one card stock, placed the cut card stock on the white card stock and coloured it using 'Scattered Straw' distress ink.




For the second card, I used a stamp from Hero arts, repeatedly stamped it on a card stock using the "Scattered Straw" distress ink. On top of it, I used "Spiced Marmalade" ink to stamp the flower repeatedly.  Finally I coloured the edges using "Scattered Straw" distress ink and stamped the sentiment from Justrite stamps collection. 





Below is the third card, where I cut a big circle in a card stock, placed the left out card stock on top of another card stock, coloured the inside with "Faded Jeans" and "Stormy Sky". I repeatedly stamped the IOStamp leaves image and stamped the sentiment using justite "Hugs and Kisses" stamp.



Please leave feedback on how it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment