Saturday, May 17, 2014

The sassy Post

Hi Folks,

It's a long time that I have not blogged anything. A bit lazy due to the weather out there. So, here is my new card, specially made for the Sassy Cheryl's CAS Challenge.
I was little moved by the stamps and I wanted to get a few of them This is my first digital stamped card. I did not think about much, because I just wanted to give a try with coloring using the same colors shown in the picture illustration in the site. So, I thought of not-going-away-from-the-line. I used same colors in my card too. 





Since this is a CAS, I wanted the sentiment printed in my card, rather than adding a strip to it. The sentiments are of my choice,, and I added the font next to the image through Microsoft Paint. Down the line, I wanted these sentiments to be made in clear stamps. So this was just a trial in designing my sentiment.

I made one more card, with a different colour combination, though, I loved both of them.



Please leave some feedback on it, the positive, I would be grateful, and the negative would make me to be positive some day.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable. I love your coloring and very creative making your sentiments and adding to the card. Thank you so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges and we would love to have you play along with us again. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comments.. Hoping to use more Sassy Cheryl digis in my projects. :)

      Delete
  2. It is hard to believe this is your first digi experience. You did a fabulous job. I struggle with printing sentiments directly on my image paper. The look is wonderful. You have created a lot of texture and shading in your coloring too. I am so happy to see you chose a Sassy Cheryl digi for your first. My first digi was a Sassy Cheryl too and now I get to be on her Design Team! Hugs and thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Linda :) :), The sassy Cheryl digi's are indeed adorable...

      Delete
  3. Well, I'm certainly glad you played about because this is simply adorable! I agree with Linda. . .hard to believe it's your first digi.....LOVE BOTH color combos. They are just perfect!
    Thanks for playing along in the Clean & Simple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete