Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My distress love

Should I need to shout that I am in love with my new new distress ink pads. One of my best craft collection ever. 
Few of my tries with distress inks. I know, it is not great, but I am, happy that I am walking one at a step towards "The good cards".

First is the card with distress inks and penny black stamps, which I wanted to be simple, yet conveying a message. The sentiment is from Justrite and image from pennyblack floral bouquets. I am in love with my penny black too.. I wish I get all stamps from Penny black ( an over-dose wish, yeah! :) )


The second card is from the floral bouquets penny black with distress ink at the edges. Flowers are coloured using cretacolor colour pencils. I have not stamped any sentiment and left it for future to choose from my collection.



The third card is from Penny black Petal Party flower coloured using cretacolor colour pencils. I have used distress inks to get an effect at the edge. 





No comments:

Post a Comment