Monday, April 21, 2014

Epitome of beauty

Oh, I guess I need to mention about her, my friend - the epitome of beauty. A person, who is very down to earth, a talented-woman, an ardent reader, a poet, what else? There is an artistic side of her as well. I had a couple of chances to sketch her and I must say, it turned out to be good, at least to my satisfaction. So, here goes few lines for her,

There is a moon in the sky, which follows me, but, why
It's a dream that I see through my eyes when I fly
I go on and on and on, and see the blooming flowers
They told me a story as how they won wars
"We are not the ones who crave to make colours
There is a beauty who make the world wonder
Cuteness is nothing, but her essence
And beasts are we, without her presene
Feeling the breath of fresh air
Knowing that it is from her moving hair
Rhythm played on us with a smile she gave
Blessed are we, to be in her cave.
We heard a song from above, 
that made us to melt without any doubt,
And swear it is that of an Angel's, saying a name aloud
It's every moment that we crave to hear that name
There's no doubt that being with her got the fame
A glimpse that made us nowhere
And it's just that we see our sweet "Jyo" everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment