Friday, April 11, 2014

Brother Card

I made this card, with a special intention that it should not look like anything and it should be made special with my brother in my mind. I made this card for my brother who is going to celebrate his birthday on April 24th. Of course, I have not told him, but I definitely wanted to gift him with a gift and this card for his birthday on April 24th, though this would not even come up to .00000000000000000000000001% of the love he shows towards me.. Thanks brother!, thanks so much for being my friend, for lifting up my spirits when it was down and thanks for lending your shoulder whenever I did not know that I needed it.








Out of all the cards I made, this is something that I really loved making. I made an Origami shirt in handmade papers from Itsy Bitsy, a tie stamped and cut from Whimsy stamps, and s simple stamped image from Justrite. I have a lot to write inside, so I kept the card simple. There is a tag that is hidden inside the shirt which says "Happy Birthday Wishes". I especially wanted this stamped out image in this due to a cute incident happened between us, ofcourse in everyone's childhood, when we used to say "My happy birthday is on xxx date, my happy birthday is on yyy date". lol. Anyhow this is just some love towards him..

Brother,, it is simply great to have you always, and I swear, I promise, though we are separated by miles,,, it is only when I think about the crappy talks that we have, I smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment