Monday, November 4, 2013

What irritates in Facebook!


Facebook, one of the biggest media to communicate - yeah, since the time Facebook has become a fully fledged social community site, communication has become much easier between friends, relatives, for any invite, etc etc. Many photographers, whom we do not know at all, have become our friends, through the social network. Though there is an 'other side' of anything in this world, Facebook too, is into the list. But there is something which makes most of the Facebook users to get irritated. Is it something from the Facebook directly? Any features? No :) and absolutely not :).


What I do not like about Facebook is the absolutely boring account and boring comments.



The crap comments (of course, sincerely crap at least to me) if any one uploads photo, a blog-update, or else someone's photo or a photo taken in interest to learn photography.



How sweet, Nice!, Cute!, Cuteeeeeeee :)), Wow!, Super!, Excellent!, Mind-blowing!, So sweettttt!, Can't wait to see you!



and



one of the most irritating is




Is there any Like to Like?



Oh God!. Is there any way to disable all these comments and to introduce any "unlike" button to all these comments that publishes to all friends who have commented any one from the above lines?

At times, I generally log off to seeing one from the above lines. Guys and Girls!, you do not become sweet and nice when you say those above comments, it's just that you are one among people who comment. Say something different. FB world is highly sick of these comments. I admit that I myself was one among those, but these days, no, I am highly allergic saying the same repeatedly, which would just raise anyone's (anyone who hates those comments) temper.


Again, I was in a mixed feeling of frustration, and anger where I saw one of my friends (My very old school friend) asking a question to me! Good that she sent a private message and she is no more in my friend's list. That relates to photography. I, being a novice in photography and learning the art of capturing moments, have been trying out some snaps as an interest towards building my passion. I was seriously asked a question on why am I uploading wallpapers to my FB page. Though I felt good for a moment that my snaps at least looked like photographs, there was a serious question within me as why am I silent hearing this question. My reply was straightforward where I said - Those were my snaps taken with my own camera and the conversation continued and finally reached to a place where I had to mention my camera model. I was shocked to see the reply as - anyone who is having a camera like that would definitely take good pictures, it's not because of the interest, it's because of the camera model. Anyone would definitely show his/her attitude at this point, if not, the other person's words becomes true. So here goes my statement. "Yes! When my camera captures people like you and shows really good, yes, my camera takes good pictures, because I cannot show you so good in my interest on photography". Lol. There was no reply for a long time - may be for three months or four months and finally I got an apology from her saying that she hurt my feelings. Lol.


Something right? Should I need to accept the apology?



No, not. I generally do not accept any sympathy/sorry for a known mistake that was said on attitude. That is the time I decided I should block that person, not because she showed her attitude towards me, but because, she did hurt the entire photography world, including the Masters as well as the people who step into photography as a passion.


You don't have to have a very good camera model that is worth thousands and thousands of money to capture a good photography. A camera mobile would do miracles if you know how to handle it.


People! What we photographers ask from you is not your comments on the camera model. We ask you because we feel that a comment is necessary, to help us grow. We know how to stop you from commenting if you feel that you are not worth it where you do not even try for the one that we are doing right now! We know that out first rule for us is to accept comments and correct from mistakes. But we would have at least learned something when we come to this job! So, please respect someone who is taking a photo for you; he/she is not taking a photo of himself to update his status; he/she is doing a homework to make really good photographs of you/your family, after all! We know how to take photographs. Strictly, we do not want you to guide us. But please do pass true comments to all the photographers, Artists, Story-Writers, Reviewers, Crafters, Poets; everyone who is posting their work! They would not do it just in a matter of second. They do their homework and do a hell lot of work, might be a busy day for them where they may even forget their food just to complete their work. May be they do not have much time to spend with their family as well. Respect them. They are thousand times in a very good position than people out there who comment at their back. Only true comments would make them grow!, Others, remember, they just DON'T CARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment