Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Punches make difference to your scrapbooking!

Recently, I have been addicted to Martha Stewart and EK Success punches. They provide an awesome variety of designs to the people who are interested in scrap booking. I just tried a few from some of the online stores and of course, the owners of these shops are very helpful choosing the products. There are almost hundreds of punches from Martha Stewart, but, one should not forget that there is a direct proportion between quality and cost. Though, for crafters, these punches are a feast that they cannot think of their crafting without these punches. I managed to order a few and since I just started making cards, some of them may look very funny to the crafters out there and some of them may look like a person trying to draw a straight line in front of an artist. Some of my cards are below. Not to exaggerate, but to mention, Mansi from Die cuts helped me a lot in choosing a variety of punches. I am really grateful to her because she was the one who helped me with these punches to start my card making.







No comments:

Post a Comment