Sunday, November 3, 2013

My first post, though






Well, This is my first write-up after I start a new blog. My first attempt was always to get something going on with me, whether it is writing or sketching. But that does not seem to be that fruitful, because I always procrastinate, putting ones that I like at the last and ending up in a situation where I do the one that I do not like. So embarrassing situations are they, while at least it comes to our own way of living life with a high sigh when you do not do something that you really like. Oh yes! Did I forget to mention that I think I am born to create sketches, sometimes. Though I feel I am a very good artist at times, I do think that I am no where near to those amazing people who just create lively sketches and paintings! And now you would have come to know about me. I think that I should write something useful and I go from the southern tip to East, travel, west and then reach North, forgetting that there is a straight line that connects South to North. So, coming back again. Anyone who starts a blog, have something to write at first. I am not spared too, where I cannot think of this without someone very special, my mother. In fact, the lady with the lamp in my life, who said that the best friend of a person is none other than education, and, who believed that education can fight any hurdles in life. This is a small poem(well, I am not a poet and you may not find poetical grammar in my lines. It's just a feel that comes out at times).

Holding our hands, we started the journey together,

Least did I know that it will always be brighter!

Walking with you, didn't the destiny really matter,

Being with you made my sweet memories and laughter.

Fighting with you made me to know your thoughts,

Counting my days made me think that I missed your part.

Seeing a lonely footstep made me burst,

Remembering you in everything made me feel so best.

Passing my days without you made me sick,

And, now, I feel, I am at risk

Missing your warmth, in my days to come,

Wishing you to be here, my mom.

Future without you is really unsafe,

Inspirations from you are my lessons of life.

With you, I never had a clicked moment.

That's because you were inside me as a monument,

Now, I love my moments with LENS,

because I see your world through my lens.

Also, she was the one who gave me the camera in my hands, trusting that I would get some really good pictures. Though, some at my earlier days, seemed really stupid, these days, I at least manage to get something that people would see.

No comments:

Post a Comment