Saturday, January 18, 2014

Some of my cards


This is a tri-shutter card. Tutorial to follow soon along with measurements.


Above one is a very simple anniversary card, where I have used the heat embossing technique. I initially stamped the image with the versamark ink and used silver flavour(WoW! - found in itsy bitsy) on top of it. The stickers on four corners are collected from itsy bitsy as well. The wording are done through the glitter pens. Itsy bitsy has it.  :-)

Again, I have used a bunch of things with distress inks, in a musical background with an embossing folder, the die cut taken from Itsy Bitsy and the stamp from kraftzone; Happy birthday MS punch from Die cuts and More, and the flowers with simple Jef punches.


Please leave some comments and I would like to use it in my future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment