Sunday, January 19, 2014

My first Frame craft

I have seen people decorating their frames with well-flourished flowers, and always wanted to try one of my own. My friend who used quilling technique was my first inspiration, and I wonder how so many crafters use quilling combined with die cut flowers and punches to make the frame attractive which would make the framed moments very special. So, here goes my very first Frame, where I have decorated it with the Martha Stewart Punch, a few flower embellishments from Itsy Bitsy, the rose (hope it looks like a blue rose :-/) made by me and the die cut butterfly. The Rose was made by me. I think I should improve a lot in making roses and to mention, the Frame is from kraftzone.in (thanks for the super fast delivery)



No comments:

Post a Comment