Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birthday Cards




So, here goes my birthday card. Justrite stamps and stencils have been used for colouring. The sentiments were stamped on a separate paper, coloured, cut, and pasted in the main card using glue dots to get a 3D effect. Later I realized whether I used too many colours, where I just need to replace birthday sentiment with "Happy Holi". :D



Again, the Happy birthday 3D cut is from Justrite collections, with flowers made from Cheery Lynn dies and the capsule collection(thanks Jovita) papers were used on a thick purple card stock.

  This one is a simple card with cuttlebug embossed folders with angel pink Momento ink and Cheery Lynn dies with Justrite Stamps.

Below one is from TIm Holtz/Itsy Bitsy/Kaiser Craft/Justrite stamps. I just wanted to make this card very simple and hence coloured the edges of the die cut and stamped sentiments. 




 Below is one of my favourite combinations. The moment I saw the Sunflower die, I am in love with it. Hence trying to make all possible combinations in my cards. Again, all dies are from Spellbinders/Cheery Lynn and stamps from Justrite.




Please do leave your comments so that I would take it as an oppurtunity to improve in the crafting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment