Friday, January 24, 2014

First Bag

Hi Again,

This is one of my try for bag. I was trying to make one with the "We are memory keepers" but I tried using my own scoreboard and dimensions instead of that, which actually turned well, but not great.

I wanted to take part in craft challenges, though I have not actually been a part of it anytime. Finally I decided to give a try and here goes my bag for the Kraftzone's bag with a Tag Challenge. I am also trying to use the same for colour Condeption's challenge. This is my very first challenge and my very first bag creation. Please leave your comments which I would definitely consider for improvement.





8 comments:

  1. Very pleasing colors Krithika...the whole project looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in pink. Especially love the butterflies and the lattice border
    PS : Please do turn off word verification but enable comment moderation to prevent spam.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks co much for your valuable comments Sonia. Disabled word verification and enabled comment moderation. Thanks for notifying me about that.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful set...Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete